Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hi everybody, Mrs Triggs here

I am so delighted with all the wonderful work you are all doing. Your photos and pictures are fabulous. Well done for working out the money today it must seem funny having to stay at home I miss you all very much. Reggie thank you for the question. I really enjoyed the cake and the milkshake, they were a delicious lunch. Great cooking Logan, Conrad and Reggie. I thought your games looked very exciting Kaye,Grace, Conrad and Lexi I hope we get to play them together soon. I am so impressed with the handwriting and drawings. Ella your dinosaur picture is so colourful and Kaye your animal shop is great.   Keep working hard!  love from Mrs Triggs 😊

No comments:

Friday 17th July

Good morning Year 2, We have made it to the last day of our year in Year 2. It has been a very unusual year and one we are all going to r...